4 Frequently Asked Questions About Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentations can help you reach your aesthetic goals and boost your self-confidence! With stunning results that last, it is no surprise this procedure remains one of the most popular in the world. If you are considering a breast augmentation, you may have some very important questions for us. Here are the answers to our top four most frequently asked questions:
1. What are my breast augmentation options?
You can get saline or silicone implants depending on your age and desires.
2. What should I expect for the surgery?
General anesthesia will be administered & it will be an outpatient procedure.
3. How long will the surgery take?
The breast augmentation procedure lasts 1-2 hours.
4. When will I be able to return to work?
We recommend taking one week off work, if possible. We'd love to answer any questions you have for us! Schedule your consultation to learn everything you need to know about this procedure.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.