5 Things to Know About Isolaz® Acne Treatment
If acne is getting in the way of achieving healthy and radiant skin, Isolaz® might be right for you! Isolaz® helps clear existing acne while preventing further breakouts for a healthier looking complexion. Here are five important things to know about our favorite acne treatment:
- The treatment can benefit all skin types.
- The technology involves the power of a vacuum and broadband light.
- It can treat pustular, comedonal, and inflammatory acne on the face and body.
- It can also help minimize oil, pores, and blackheads.
- It requires 6 treatments, 1-2 weeks apart.
If you think Isolaz might be right for you, schedule your consultation, here.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.