Forget Daylight Savings- Turn Back the Clock with a Facelift
Do you ever wish there was a way to turn back time? We’re not talking about getting an extra hour once a year for Daylight Savings, but rather a substantial change in time, maybe even getting years back. We can’t change the date or the year, but we can help you to look like you did years ago. With a facelift we can turn back the clock on your appearance. It might be 2017, but you can look like it is still 2009, or even earlier. Call today and learn more!
What Is a Facelift?
A facelift provides a dramatic transformation for your appearance. During the procedure excess skin and fat are removed, muscles are tightened, and the skin is re-draped. This procedure primarily impacts the appearance of the lower two thirds of the face and the neck correcting jowls, smoothing wrinkles around the nose and mouth, and tightening the jawline. Our goal with every facelift is to provide natural looking rejuvenation. Dr. Munasifi uses a variety of techniques to ensure that your results don’t look “done”. He tightens both the skin and supportive tissues to provide a solid foundation for your appearance. He also utilizes fat grafting to restore lost volume and soften facial contours. After your surgery you’ll look like you, only refreshed. Friends and family may not realize you’ve had surgery, but they will notice that you look better than you have in years.
Facelift- Great Alone or with Complementary Treatments
If you’re thinking about a facelift, come on in for a consultation. This will give us an opportunity to discuss your options and to provide personalized treatment recommendations. Many patients choose to pair their facelift with complementary procedures. These enhancing treatments can often occur during the same surgery as your facelift, providing additional rejuvenation without the need for another recovery period. By pairing your facelift with one of these other treatments you can enhance the entire face and turn back the clock even further than with a facelift alone.
- Eyelid Lift- If you have wrinkles around the eyes or drooping eyelids, you may benefit from an eyelid lift (blepharoplasty). This procedure rejuvenates the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
- Brow Lift- A facelift only improves your appearance from the cheeks to the neck, not the forehead. A brow lift can tighten up the appearance of your forehead.
- Laser Rejuvenation- Improve the appearance and quality of your skin with a laser treatment. These treatments can fade brown spots, smooth wrinkles, and restore a more youthful appearance to the skin.
- Botox- Say goodbye to crow’s feet, lines between the brows, and forehead wrinkles with Botox. This treatment is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the U.S.
- Dermal Fillers- Fill in lines and wrinkles or enhance the lips with a dermal filler treatment. These long-lasting fillers can restore lost volume in the face. Results are instant and last for months or years, depending on the treatment used.*
- Fat Grafting- We include fat grafting in almost all our facelift treatments. During fat grafting fat is removed from another area on the body and transferred to the face. This fat will establish itself in its new home, providing long lasting change to your appearance.*
Rejuvenate your face and look younger than you have in years. Ask us about a facelift today! *Individual results and experience may vary
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.