Sculpt a Summer Body with CoolSculpting
Summer is almost here. If you don’t yet feel confident wearing your bikini, treatment is available to help you achieve sculpted curves for a perfect summer body. What’s the solution to stubborn fat that won’t budge? If you’re doing your best and still struggling with pesky love handles or an unwanted muffin top, CoolSculpting can eliminate unwanted fat without surgery. For your best summer body, start the season off with CoolSculpting.
What Is CoolSculpting?
Below, we’ve provided a few quick facts about the procedure so you can learn a little more about this effective and non-invasive procedure.
- CoolSculpting uses intense cold to freeze and destroy unwanted fat cells.
- We can treat many areas of the body with CoolSculpting. Popular areas include the abdomen, flanks, thighs, under the chin, and arms.
- CoolSculpting is non-surgical. No incisions will be made.
- Return to your busy schedule as soon as you like. Many of our patients are back at work the very next day, some the very next hour. You can drive yourself home after treatment.
- Start to finish, the CoolSculpting treatment takes less than an hour. Treatment times range from 35-60 minutes, depending on the number of areas being treated.
- Serious side effects are rare. Most commonly, patients experience temporary numbness, bruising, swelling, stinging, and pain in the treatment areas. These side effects are often minimal and do not typically interfere with normal activity.
- CoolSculpting is effective. Patients typically experience about 20% fat reduction in each treated area. Some patients opt for a second treatment to enjoy even more fat loss.
- Fat cells don’t regenerate in adulthood. The fat cells we remove will be permanently gone from your body. Of course, you can still gain weight so maintain your results with diet and exercise.
- More than 5 million CoolSculpting treatments have been performed worldwide with excellent safety results. This procedure is FDA cleared for treating many areas of the body.
The CoolSculpting Treatment- What to Expect
Here’s what to expect when you come in for CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting treatment is performed in our office; no operating room needed. Special treatment pads are placed in targeted areas, and the device is turned on. At first, you’ll feel pressure at the treatment site. This sensation is temporary and will dissipate as the cooling begins. You’ll find that the area being treated will temporarily become numb -- a helpful side effect of the process that promotes your comfort. During the treatment, you’re welcome to read, use electronic devices, or even take a nap. After your procedure, we’ll remove the CoolSculpting pads, and you’ll be able to return home or head back to work. Most patients do not require any downtime after treatment.
I Want a Better Body by Summer- Is CoolSculpting the Right Fit?
Summer will be here soon, but there’s still time to improve your body with CoolSculpting. Many patients start to see positive changes about three weeks after treatment. Your most dramatic results should appear within three months of treatment. Patients report seeing continued improvement for up six months as the body flushes out fat cells.
Other Treatments to Get Summer Ready
The treatments below can be provided in addition to CoolSculpting to help you feel your best in light and revealing summer clothing:
- Liposuction - Liposuction is a surgical approach to fat removal that is recommended for larger concentrations of fat deposits. CoolSculpting and liposuction are not designed for weight loss but are very effective for body contouring.
- Laser Hair Removal - Get silky smooth legs this summer without shaving. Laser hair removal can reduce the quantity, thickness, and coloration of unwanted hair on the face and body. Several treatments are needed; hurry in to enjoy results this summer.
- Breast Augmentation - This procedure involves placing an implant to increase breast volume. Implants come in many shapes and sizes. Discover your ideal breast implant size, type, and treatment method with help from our office.
- Male Breast Reduction – Commonly provided through liposuction, gynecomastia treatment reduces the appearance of male breasts, so you can confidently go shirtless poolside this summer.
Call and schedule your summer treatments at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center in Arlington, VA today.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.