Tummy Tuck + Liposuction: Everything You Need to Know About This Perfect Pair
Summertime and lemonade, beaches and bikinis, some things are better together. Today, we’d like to share one of our favorite pairings, tummy tuck + liposuction. These two procedures combine beautifully to create your ideal body. Discover a flatter tummy and a slimmer waist. Call today to learn more about this powerful duo.
Tummy Tuck + Liposuction: The Basics
You’ve heard of both the tummy tuck and liposuction, but how much do you actually know about these procedures? Here’s a quick overview of both so you can decide if these procedures are a good fit for your aesthetic goals.
- Tummy Tuck- The tummy tuck, also called abdominoplasty, focuses on improving the appearance of the abdominal area. Excess skin and fat are removed and the abdominal muscles are tightened. This procedure is very popular after pregnancy and weight loss, often due to the excess skin that remains and damage to the abdominal muscles. Choose a tummy tuck if you have excess abdominal skin or a permanent belly bulge. Get your flat tummy back!
- Liposuction- If you’re close to your ideal weight, but struggling with isolated fat pockets, liposuction could be the key to achieving a better shape. This procedure removes excess fat through small incisions. Fat cells don’t regenerate, so the results are long lasting. Upkeep your new look by maintaining a steady, stable weight. Choose liposuction if you have love handles or a muffin top.
Both a tummy tuck and liposuction can be performed separately, but we often pair them together. By combining these procedures, we can remove fat pockets and reshape the area at the same time.
What Are the Benefits of Combining a Tummy Tuck with Liposuction?
Tummy tuck and liposuction are better together. Here’s why!
- Shorter Recovery- When you combine procedures, you can recover from both procedures together, spending less time in recovery than if you had the procedures separately.
- Complement Each Other- Liposuction removes fat, often exposing excess skin. A tummy tuck tightens loose skin, but can’t shape areas with excess fat. These procedures perfectly complement each other, creating a better end result.
- Better Results- Plastic surgery is an investment. By combining these procedures, you can make the most of your investment, achieving better, longer lasting results.
Better Together- Ask Us About Tummy Tuck + Liposuction Today
Some things are better together. If you’re ready to perfect your middle, call us to schedule your consultation. For many patients, the tummy tuck and liposuction combo is the key to a better bikini body. Call today!
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.