Danielle Landzinski is a board-certified physician assistant who specializes in the field of plastic surgery. She has nearly ten years of aesthetic experience and focuses in nonsurgical facial transformations. Danielle is also a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. As a well-respected clinical educator, she has trained many cosmetic healthcare professionals (plastic surgeons, dermatologists, nurses, etc.) on a variety of injectable techniques and aesthetic treatments. Always very passionate about her work, Danielle enjoys helping her patients look younger and feel more confident as she enhances and restores their beauty at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center in Arlington, VA.
Skills and Specialties
Danielle has been working with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Talal Munasifi for several years and brings a wealth of knowledge to Advanced Plastic Surgery Center. Danielle performs a variety of nonsurgical procedures such as BOTOX and fillers. She is especially skilled in performing laser procedures such as laser skin resurfacing, laser hair removal, ultherapy, IPL photofacials, and more.
Education and Training
Danielle began her education at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in health science. She then continued her education at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine where she graduated with a Master of Science in physician assistant studies.
Certifications and Licensure
Danielle has earned the following professional certifications:
- NCCPA Board Certification 2005-present
- District of Columbia Physician Assistant Licensure 2007-present
- Virginia Physician Assistant Licensure 2006-present
- Maryland Physician Assistant Licensure 2011-present
- Drug Enforcement Agency Licensure 2006-present
- Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers Certification 2007-present
- Sclerotherapy Certification 2007-present
- Laser Hair Removal and Intense Pulsed Light Systems Certification 2007-present
- Cutera Nd:YAG Laser Certification 2009-present
- Fraxel Restore Certification 2009-present