Muffins are delicious. Muffin tops? Not nearly as desirable. Get rid of yours once and for all with CoolSculpting. This non-surgical body sculpting treatment freezes fat away without downtime. If hitting the gym isn’t quite enough to achieve your ideal body, come see us and ask about CoolSculpting.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a one-of-a-kind treatment option that uses intense cold to freeze and destroy fat cells. The treatment was developed when Harvard researchers noticed that some children developed dimples after eating popsicles. The cold would destroy the fat cells in the area, leading to the development of a dimple. Technology was developed to apply that same principle to stubborn body fat and CoolSculpting was born. During a CoolSculpting treatment special applicators are applied to the skin and intense cold is administered. At first, you’ll feel the cold, but over time it becomes less noticeable. After the treatment, your body will slowly eliminate the frozen fat cells, resulting in less fat in the treatment areas.
CoolSculpting Fast Facts
Curious about CoolSculpting? These fast facts will help you learn more about this unique fat fighting option.
- Dramatic Results- Many patients experience a 20% fat reduction with a single treatment.
- Results in One Treatment- Only one treatment is needed for noticeable results. You can get a second treatment, if desired, for more fat loss.
- No Downtime- Return to work and other activities immediately.
- No Incisions- CoolSculpting is non-invasive, requiring no incisions and leaving no scars.
- Results Appear Over Time- You’ll start to see results about three weeks after treatment, with dramatic change after about two months.
- Minimal Side Effects- Typical side effects after treatment include redness, swelling, tingling, and tenderness in the treatment area. We’ll explain potential side effects in more detail before your treatment.
- Lasting Results- Fat cells don’t regenerate in adulthood. Once you’ve treated an area, you’ll enjoy improvement for years to come. The fat lost is gone for good.
- Target Problem Areas- CoolSculpting is ideal for those stubborn fat pockets that remain after diet and exercise. If you’ve got a muffin top or love handles, this treatment may be the right option for you. We often use CoolSculpting to treat the abdomen, flanks, thighs, and under the chin.
Discover Your Best Body
If you’re ready for less muffin top and more sexy, give us a call and schedule your CoolSculpting treatment.